Mission & Vision
The Mission of The Classical Academies is to partner with parents to inspire each student to think critically, communicate effectively, and achieve excellence by providing academic choice.
Partner with parents to inspire and educate students
“Partnering with Parents for quality education” and “Partnering with Parents.”
To passionately serve, respectfully communicate, and joyfully partner for student success.
The student’s best interest is the focus of our academic program, with the parent taking responsibility as the primary educator.
- The student’s best interest is the focus of our academic program with the parent taking responsibility as the primary educator
- Honor the importance of character development
- Rigor and relevance are personalized, acknowledging that all learn differently
- Invest the time needed to help all students achieve academic excellence
- Visual and performing arts, technology, and extracurricular activities contribute to a well-rounded student
- Every parent partnership starts with trust, builds on collaboration, and culminates with accountability
Passion, Communication, Impact, Judgment
Every student graduates as exceptional thinkers, communicators, and achievers prepared for college, career, and citizenship.